You can link your landing page to your White Label Dating site using the White Label Dating site plugin within the Design Tool.
To link the landing page you have created in the Design Tool to your White Label Dating site in the Partner Portal, you should have completed the creating landing pages for your sites section first.
How to link a landing page to your White Label Dating site in the Partner Portal
1. From the list of sites in your Design Tool dashboard, click the show site pages on the page you wish to link.
2. You will see a list of pages for this site. Click page settings on the page you wish to use.
3. Scroll to the WLD site plugin section. In this section, you’ll need to add your WLD Application ID (Site ID) and WLD Application URL which you can find in the Partner Portal once you’ve set up your White Label Dating site.
If you haven’t started setting up your White Label Dating site and don’t know what your WLD Application URL or ID is, you can do this using the Site Creator process.
4. Input your WLD Application ID in the WLD site plugin section. This will help to link your landing page to your White Label Dating site in the Partner Portal.
5. Scroll down and click update page to complete the linking process. Providing your site in Partner Portal is approved and live, your landing page should link through both parts.