You can duplicate landing pages for ease, as it pulls through the site information and assets. You can simply edit only the components you wish to.
Duplicating sites is a quick way to copy site assets and information from one to another without the need to enter everything again. This can be effective when you want everything the same, apart from the hero image for example.
How to duplicate a site
1. From your list of sites in your dashboard area, click the show site pages on the site you wish to replicate a page.
2. You will see a list of pages for this site. Above the list you’ll see two buttons, click duplicate a page now.
3. Similarly to the create new page process, you will need to enter the following information:
a. Enter a splash page address for the new landing page you want to create.
b. Select a specific country you want the new page to be live in.
4. Next, you will need to link your splash page to your White Label Dating site that would have been setup in your Partner Portal.
You can do this through the White Label Dating site plugin.
a. Enter your WLD Site details.
- You can add the WLD application ID and Application URL (which needs to be set up in Partner Portal).
5. In the 'Import assets from...' section you will need to select the following:
a. Select the existing page from where you want the information imported from.
b. Tick the boxes to choose which assets to import from the existing page for this new one.
6. Click duplicate page now to complete the duplication.