You can create a new site in the Design Tool within your dashboard. You'll need to do this before you can start creating landing pages.
Before you can start designing new landing pages, you need to create a site in the Design Tool for your landing pages to live under.
How to create a new site
1. To start creating your landing pages in the Design Tool, head to your dashboard.
2. From your dashboard, click create new site now.
3. Enter all of the relevant details about the site you want your landing pages to sit under. You need to:
a. Enter your site name.
b. Enter your domain.
c. Select a default country for the overall site.
- Tick the relevant checkboxes for any additional countries you want to include.
d. Enter your Google Analytics UA ID. (This isn’t compulsory, so leave this blank if you’re not sure.)
e. Enter a default page title, meta keywords, meta description.
- You will have the opportunity to change these for each individual page that you create for this site.
f. Select a default template for all your landing page(s).
- You will have the opportunity to change the template for each specific landing page later.
4. When you’ve filled in all of the fields, click create site now at the bottom of the page.
5. Once finished, you’ll have created the following:
a. Your pages
- Your default landing page.
- A landing page for each of the additional countries that you selected.
6. Important reminder: As soon as you successfully add your site in the Design Tool, you will need to ensure your DNS settings contain the following records. This is so that your domain points to the Design Tool.
For example, if your domain was example.com you would need the following DNS records:
You must complete this step for your site to be live on the Design Tool.
7. As soon as step 6 is complete, your page will be live. Click go back to your sites to start editing the pages by adding copy and images to customise the look and feel of your site. Your page will need to be live in order for you to preview the changes you make to the template.
When you finished creating a site you can go ahead and start building your landing pages.