Before you submit your site for approval, it is vital to check you have everything in place to save time later on and avoid having to go back and make changes.
We've put together a site preparation and approval checklist to speed up this process and give you a logical order of actions when it comes to getting a site live with WhiteLabelDating.
As well as this, you can check our our Site Creator guidelines.
- Choose your dating domain
- Purchase your domain and hosting
- Create your App URL (CNAME)
- Prepare and create your site assets
- Host your desktop and email headers/footers
In the site creator
- Step 1 - Select your sites territory, network, payment band, package mix
- Step 2 - Select your sites age range, sexuality and optional interests and characteristics
- Step 3 - Choose colour scheme, input desktop header/footer, and input optional tracking code
- Step 4 - Input email header (and footer)
- Step 5 - Upload your mobile logo, choose your theme (dark or light), and button colour
- Step 6 - Enter your splash page URL, App URL and Google Analytics code (optional)
- Step 7 - Submit your site for approval!
When your site is approved
- Put your marketing strategy into action and start making money!